Copyright | 2022 | Ruben Schreurs
Resources refers to all materials produced and maintained by the Brands4News.org collective; including, but not limited to, the HTML5 display banner creative templates and the domain inclusion lists.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Resources and associated documentation files, to deal in the Resources including the rights to commercially use, copy, modify, merge, publish, and to permit persons to whom the Resources are furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
- The Brands4News.org creative templates shall be edited in accordance with the Brands4News.org Style Guidance as provided in these License Terms
- The Brands4News.org creative templates shall only be used to advertise on domains listed on the Brands4News.org domain inclusion lists. These domain inclusion lists will be updated periodically. Users shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the most recent domain inclusion lists within 6 months of each version release. Updates shall be communicated via email and on Twitter.
- Ukraine Domain Inclusion List
- English Domain Inclusion List
- Any user of the Resources accepts all Brands4News.org License Terms
The Brands4News.org HTML 5 display banner creative templates can be used in accordance with this guidance:
- Click here for a showcase page to see what the creatives should look like in English and Ukrainian
- Select the desired logo or image for your campaign, and save it in the 'images/vendor.svg' path
- We recommend adding 10%-20% space around the logo to ensure it fits neatly in all sizes
- Update the 'var clickTag1' variable with the desired landing page for your campaign (e.g. https://brandhomepage.com)
- Do not update the var clickTag2 variable. This is the hyperlink to the what is this page of Brands4News.org, which users can navigate to by clicking the small Brands4News.org icon in the bottom right of the creatives
- When using the Brands4News.org creative templates, do not change the other assets and modules in the creative templates, and do not change the animations
Static and dynamic content editing
The above copyright notice and these License Terms shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Resources.
ALL RESOURCES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE RESOURCES OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE RESOURCES.